Palliative Care Partners
Serving Clark, Powell and Montgomery Counties
Palliative Care Partners strives to provide compassionate holistic care for patients with chronic or life-limiting illness through education and symptom control, while maximizing quality of life during all phases of the journey. Services are provided in the patient's home or long-term care facility. Palliative care helps maximize the patient's quality of life, and also helps to reduce or eliminate unplanned hospital visits.
Examples of chronic of life-limiting illnesses that we can help with include, but are not limited to:
Congestive Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease/Stroke
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Our Philosophy of Care:
1. To manage the distressing symptoms of a progressive, chronic or life-limiting illness
2. To assess a patient's physical, emotional and social factors in planning a course of treatment
3. To assist patients experiencing chronic illness in their chosen environment by assisting in management of symptoms
4. To offer counsel and educational support to patients and their families in planning a course of treatment for symptoms and illness
5. To provide information and support to patients and families during all phases of the progressive symptoms of life-limiting illness.
To make a referral or get more information, please contact us at 859-744-9866 or 800-398-9866.